Are you looking to start a new sales career as a loan officer?
Do it with America’s #1 Discount Mortgage Company?
Are you on NJ Unemployment and would like to start a new career?
* Free training while you get paid programs available.
Have you had sales jobs before?
* Get a start in a new career in sales.
Do you want to learn and get your Loan Originators license on the job?
* Get paid while you train for your Loan Officer License.
COME GROW WITH US, ALL LEADS PROVIDED, NO COLD CALLING
Who we are:
Pleasant Valley Home Mortgage, voted one of 2011’s “Fastest Growing Companies” and a “2011 Top 25 Tech Savvy Lender,” is the leader in the mortgage industry today and uniquely positioned for continued growth. Why? Simply put, our top-rate employees are able to offer the most competitive rates, products, and customer service available. So even in today’s economy, we continue to grow every day!
As you are new to the industry, you can be comforted in knowing that you will never have to worry about the leads that will guide your success… Our higher end customers actively seek us out as their preferred partner in securing a loan for their dream. Therefore, the amount of success you achieve is only limited by your energy, motivation, and desire to succeed! Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to grow with us!
What you will do:
While you are building customer perception as the mortgage expert, you will be guiding your client through the mortgage application process. You will be responsible for contacting, interviewing, informing, and following up with our applicants in order to gather and input complete and accurate supporting documentation for a residential mortgage loan application. You will be trained to be confident in this role.
Who you are:
- Energetic, engaging, charismatic, and an active listener and learner
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, peers, colleagues, and management
- Able to use sound judgment and work independently, but are part of a team driving towards the shared financial goals of the company
- Self-motivated and well organized and have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Wanting to work with great professional people like yourself
- Someone who wants to be a loan officer as a career
What we offer you:
- A chance to make money
- Competitive Base Salary and an aggressive commission structure – $80k-100K average potential
- Incentive bonus plan
- Health, vision, dental and IRA matching plans
- Comfortable workplace and friendly working environment
- Endless growth opportunity
- State funded licensing costs for those who qualify
- NMLS license
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Computer and Tech savvy including such basic programs as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Initial salary plus commission, incentive bonus plan
- Health, vision and dental plans
Corporate office located in Moorestown, NJ
Other Offices in:
Las Vegas Branch
6841 Eastern Ave. | Las Vegas | NV | 89119
10210 Berkeley Place Drive | Suite 240 | Charlotte | NC | 28262
* Programs are subject to availability.